- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Makerere University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice -LDC.
Abigail Amahoro is an Associate at the firm with experience in Corporate and Commercial law, Banking and finance, immigration and citizenship law and employment law.
Abigail Amahoro is a holder of a Bachelor of Laws degree from Makerere University, Kampala and a Post graduate Diploma in Legal practice from the Law Development Centre.
Abigail Amahoro’s Experience includes:
- Preparation of supply and distributorship agreements to govern our client’s transaction with a multinational energy corporation.
- Assisting businesses in processing business licenses in accordance with regulatory frameworks.
- Guiding clients through the process of obtaining work permits, processing dual citizenship applications, certificates of residency and citizenship.
- Advising corporate clients on best practices in corporate restructuring and termination of employees contracts of employment.
- Preparation of contracts of employment for our corporate clients
- Advising our Corporate clients participating in the real estate industry on the best practices and manner through which property transactions can be carried out.
- Advising companies on structuring their boards of directors, advising on best board practices, and operationalizing internal such as Human resource and management structures.
- Assisting an international Non-Governmental Organization in obtaining a certificate of registration from the Non-Governmental Organisation Bureau in Uganda.
- Uganda Law Society
- East Africa Law society.