C.R. Amanya Advocates & Solicitors Notaries Public and Commissioner for Oaths, are a leading full service law firm in Uganda. The boutique Ugandan law firm provides exquisite and tailor made legal services and solutions for its individual and corporate both domestic and international clients.
We see ourselves as a forward looking group of passionate law professionals with the relevant experience to match.
The firm prides itself on the unique personalized service it renders its clients. Our guiding principles at all times are that
- Every client is special and important to us and they should feel it,
- Each client requires a unique understanding of their needs and demands and therefore a uniquely crafted approach and solution to help them meet their target,
- Each client is availed an excellent team of lawyers assembled to meet their needs and demands and available to them at any time regardless of different time zones, and
- Each client desires to meet their targets within a reasonable turnaround time and above all at a reasonable fee;
C.R. Amanya Advocates & Solicitors is an associate firm and exclusive partner of Prae Legal, a global network of Independent lawyers operating with more than 252 law offices worldwide.
The firm and its team are members of
- Uganda Law Society
- East Africa Law Society
- American Bar Association
- Commonwealth Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
CR Amanya’s Client Value Proposition
We are a partner of choice providing dynamic services to growth-seeking organizations and individuals.
We provide peace of mind by taking charge of your legal needs leaving you with time to focus on your core purposes.
Unlike other legal firms, CR. Amanya Advocates is legal, approachable, and cares about your happiness.
For the last 10 years, we have won the loyalty of local and international corporate and individual clients.