Horace NuwasasiraLegal Associate
He is also involved in the commercial department Horace’s ability to find and place all the missing pieces in a puzzle makes him stand out in the litigation and dispute resolution department. An avid chess player, Horace’s main areas of focus are litigation and alternative dispute resolution. He is responsible for managing all phases of the case from interviews, investigations, taking briefs, preparing pleadings to pretrial. Where the firm hires and works with a Barrister firm on a matter, Horace remains the foot solider.
He constantly participates in both local and international marathons and this persistence and ability to go long haul is reflected in his practice.
particularly drafting and reviewing documents and advising clients on regulatory compliance.
- Playing and watching football
- Competing in marathons Reading Motivational writings.
- Playing indoor games like scrabble and chess.
- Enjoys fantasy football.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Makerere University, Kampala
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice -LDC.