Claire Amanya Rukundo-Kakeeto is the managing partner of the firm. She was previously working with Kampala Associated Advocates, an associate of Denton (UK & USA based top law firm).
She is an international lawyer, UK trained with extensive professional experience in legal advisory services having worked both in Tanzania and Uganda. She is also a qualified chartered secretary
Brief Career Highlights
- Claire emerged the best student in Uganda in her A’ Level Exams
- Obtained the Inter University scholarship and studied her LLB at University of Dar-es-Salaam where she emerged among the best in her class.
- Emerged the best student of the Bar Course
- Won the Chief Justice Prize for exceptional academic excellence at the Bar Course
- Won the DentonWildeSapte Prize for Best Student of the Bar Course.
She holds memeberships in the following professional bodies;
- The Uganda Law Society
- East Africa Law Society
- Uganda Women Lawyers Federation
- Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda (ICGU)
- Forum for African Women Educationalists – Uganda Chapter (FAWEU).
- She is also the founder and President of Uganda Tanzania Alumni Association (UTAA)
- Tel: +256 772 484 003